cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations! RobertQC. Another 1000 Bravos achiever

@RobertQc

Congrats!  One thousand Bravos.  That is lots of hard work helping others on the forum.  Happy Holidays.  Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 7.19.03 PM.png

Mayor / Maire

Re: Congratulations! RobertQC. Another 1000 Bravos achiever

1000!!! oh crap... *sigh* so many hours... so little sleep

tired.GIF

But!!!

superfly.jpg

@Dunkman wrote:

@RobertQc

Congrats!  One thousand Bravos.  That is lots of hard work helping others on the forum.  Happy Holidays.  Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 7.19.03 PM.png

@DunkmanBut thanks a lot buddy, thats a big number... truth be told... I should be embarrassed. I kinda feel sad that I spend this much time... I gotta cut back... a lot.

Mayor / Maire

nubs.jpg

Oracle

@RobertQc, lol you too?  Another person without a life?  Congrats on the milestone even if you feel embarrassed about the achievement. 

Oracle

Looks like we need a 1k bravo Congrats thread in the Louge Smiley Happy

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Robert, I wonder how much your hourly wage comes out to.  $0.02/hr?  I don't think many of us will achieve 1000 in a single month simply because the pop/beer can and shopping cart return pays more.  Jokes aside, it's amazing milestone, especially for when it comes to bragging rights.  Smiley Wink

Mayor / Maire

Hey @Dunkman! Thanks for noticing and saying something!

Congrats @RobertQc!!

It is a lot of work. Tip o' the ol' hat to ya.

I agree about the embarassment.

Go on. Beat my 1200. Please.

Mayor / Maire

@Dunkman@computergeek541@NDesai@will13am@z10user4@Thank you guys, I couldn't have done it without you. I have learned so much from my mistakes and your corrections. So much good info

While we try and help the lost & confused members... most of them rarely give a bravo or even thank you. The support for the supporters generally comes from the other supporters, and I thank you for that.

@z10user4 wrote:Go on. Beat my 1200. Please.

@z10user4 tired eyes.jpg

Oracle

@RobertQc wrote:

@Dunkman@computergeek541@NDesai@will13am@z10user4@Thank you guys, I couldn't have done it without you. I have learned so much from my mistakes and your corrections. So much good info

While we try and help the lost & confused members... most of them rarely give a bravo or even thank you. The support for the supporters generally comes from the other supporters, and I thank you for that.

@z10user4 wrote:Go on. Beat my 1200. Please.

@z10user4 tired eyes.jpg

Robert, Robert, Robert!  Keep the foot on the pedal just little bit more.  1300 is within reach.  BTW, if you can stay above 1000 for 10 months, you take over my longevity record. 

Mayor / Maire

@will13am wrote:
Robert, Robert, Robert!  Keep the foot on the pedal just little bit more.  1300 is within reach.  BTW, if you can stay above 1000 for 10 months, you take over my longevity record. 

Man! You are the crack dealer of this place! Smiley Happy

Enticing people. Egging them on. Daring them.

Smiley Happy