Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulations! RobertQC. Another 1000 Bravos achiever

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@RobertQc

Congrats!  One thousand Bravos.  That is lots of hard work helping others on the forum.  Happy Holidays.  Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 7.19.03 PM.png

16 REPLIES 16

@will13am wrote:

Robert, Robert, Robert!  Keep the foot on the pedal just little bit more.  1300 is within reach.  BTW, if you can stay above 1000 for 10 months, you take over my longevity record. 

Just for accuracy I am not sure there was  10 months of over 1000 Bravos.  You first cracked in Feb 23/2018 later in August of this year you posted it was your 3rd time breaking the mark and you haven't been over for the last couple of months.  I will give you credit for 6 months lol but that is total and not consecutive..  Either way it is amazing for those that make the mark of 1K.  But needed to post for accuracy of records if people are going for those.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/I-hit-the-1000-bravo-mark-in-a-30-day-per...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@will13am wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Congrats Robert!!  That is a lot of time and effort here.  I have found what I consider my sweet spot for participatation on the forum and am happy with the time and results that I am getting.  It is a balancing act for sure.

Thank you @ShawnC13

@will13am wrote:

Misery loves company.    Smiley HappySmiley TongueSmiley Happy

*grumble grumble* thanks @will13am

Hey you are up!   Come on, there is work to do.  Grumble, grumble.

@will13amFunny, I only came online because I got the e-mail about the KOHO announcement thread.

@RobertQc wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Congrats Robert!!  That is a lot of time and effort here.  I have found what I consider my sweet spot for participatation on the forum and am happy with the time and results that I am getting.  It is a balancing act for sure.

Thank you @ShawnC13

@will13am wrote:

Hey you are up!   Come on, there is work to do.  Grumble, grumble.

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Thank you @ShawnC13

@will13am wrote:

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Anonymous wrote:

@will13am wrote:
Robert, Robert, Robert!  Keep the foot on the pedal just little bit more.  1300 is within reach.  BTW, if you can stay above 1000 for 10 months, you take over my longevity record. 

Man! You are the crack dealer of this place! 🙂

Enticing people. Egging them on. Daring them.

🙂

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@RobertQc

I found the secret to your success..Screenshot_2018-12-18-01-40-37.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am wrote:

Man! You are the crack dealer of this place! 🙂

Enticing people. Egging them on. Daring them.

🙂

@RobertQc wrote:

@Dunkman@computergeek541@NDesai@will13am@Anonymous@Thank you guys, I couldn't have done it without you. I have learned so much from my mistakes and your corrections. So much good info

While we try and help the lost & confused members... most of them rarely give a bravo or even thank you. The support for the supporters generally comes from the other supporters, and I thank you for that.

@Anonymous wrote:Go on. Beat my 1200. Please.

@Anonymous tired eyes.jpg

@Dunkman@computergeek541@NDesai@will13am@Anonymous@Thank you guys, I couldn't have done it without you. I have learned so much from my mistakes and your corrections. So much good info

While we try and help the lost & confused members... most of them rarely give a bravo or even thank you. The support for the supporters generally comes from the other supporters, and I thank you for that.

@Anonymous wrote:Go on. Beat my 1200. Please.

@Anonymous tired eyes.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @Dunkman! Thanks for noticing and saying something!

Congrats @RobertQc!!

It is a lot of work. Tip o' the ol' hat to ya.

I agree about the embarassment.

Go on. Beat my 1200. Please.

Robert, I wonder how much your hourly wage comes out to.  $0.02/hr?  I don't think many of us will achieve 1000 in a single month simply because the pop/beer can and shopping cart return pays more.  Jokes aside, it's amazing milestone, especially for when it comes to bragging rights.  😉

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Looks like we need a 1k bravo Congrats thread in the Louge 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@RobertQc, lol you too?  Another person without a life?  Congrats on the milestone even if you feel embarrassed about the achievement. 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

1000!!! oh crap... *sigh* so many hours... so little sleep

tired.GIF

But!!!

superfly.jpg

@Dunkman wrote:

@RobertQc

Congrats!  One thousand Bravos.  That is lots of hard work helping others on the forum.  Happy Holidays.  Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 7.19.03 PM.png

@DunkmanBut thanks a lot buddy, thats a big number... truth be told... I should be embarrassed. I kinda feel sad that I spend this much time... I gotta cut back... a lot.

Need Help? Let's chat.