cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant get messages on Freedom mobile

navaneeth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do the folks here have any idea why freedom mobile does not receive messages? Specifically passwords send from websites for 2FA? This is really bad and lead to me getting locked out of my insurance. This has been happening since the last few months. 

I also sometimes dont get calls and the folks who calls me says that it phone rings. Any solutions the two issues here?

6 REPLIES 6

softech
Oracle
Oracle

..maybe a Freedom mod is asking for help???? lol

@ShawnC13 

Sorry I'm a little distracted and on my second martini.....😉

Let's call it a "I got a little pre-surgery date celebration!".....😃

@darlicious wrote:

@navaneeth 

Did you port from pm to freedom? Has freedom been unable to answer your questions?

@computergeek541 

Seeing as this is the lounge....any reason we shouldn't help the member out? Surely we don't discriminate based on provider. And yes I realize freedom should be solving the members problem but they are obviously doing as much research as possible to fix the issue the same that we ask of pm customers which includes looking on or asking questions on other online forums.

I don't think Computergeek was saying not to help this person was just trying to figure out more information as to who their provider was.  Is it an issue of trying to port to PM or not but it seems this is more a Freedom issue with not receiving texts that are fro 2FA

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@navaneeth 

Did you port from pm to freedom? Has freedom been unable to answer your questions?

@computergeek541 

Seeing as this is the lounge....any reason we shouldn't help the member out? Surely we don't discriminate based on provider. And yes I realize freedom should be solving the members problem but they are obviously doing as much research as possible to fix the issue the same that we ask of pm customers which includes looking on or asking questions on other online forums.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@navaneeth 

This is Public Mobile not Freedom Mobile. 
You need to contact Freedom Mobile for your concern.

@navaneeth wrote:

Do the folks here have any idea why freedom mobile does not receive messages? Specifically passwords send from websites for 2FA? This is really bad and lead to me getting locked out of my insurance. This has been happening since the last few months. 

I also sometimes dont get calls and the folks who calls me says that it phone rings. Any solutions the two issues here?

Are you asking about Public Mobile service or Freedom Mobile service? Which are you a customer of?

Need Help? Let's chat.