Did you mean: 

Bravos

Angelous
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I give Bravos?

8 REPLIES 8

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I just gave you one. Click on the bravo count to see who all gave you bravos.

You also get notification on the top of the page about it.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just below each reply you ll see this thumbs up button.

Click on that one and a bravo is given to that post. 

If a reply solves your query, 'accept as solution' to appreciate and help the poster.

pkaraa_0-1645994471903.png

@gpixel wrote:

lol gamer...

With the timing of her bravos,  I almost thought she is someone else.  LoL

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Angelous   You have been give bravos already!!

But try to limit your bravos to good posts only.  Look like you have been giving bravos to quite some posts on your first days here.     Give it to those that worth it and you see it really helping others

lol gamer...

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Angelous, you are new here and have asked a lot of questions that is great to learn how the community works.  But I think you knew how to give out Bravos as you have given out 87 already

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Angelous - I think you figured it out.

🙂

fyi, you can also click it again to remove the bravo.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Angelous if you agree with a post that has useful information you can hit the  "Thumbs UP" button in the lower-left corner of the post.  You can't give yourself Bravos though.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.