Did you mean: 

Data

Angelous
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I make 2.5 more points

9 REPLIES 9

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You have already received 5 points bonus.

Spend three months here and you ll get 1 point each month.

If you are talking about recurring points then community participation is one way to earn points, the more the better.  

Paying for your plan will get you some 5% back in points, also all your purchases of add-ons are eligible for bonus points.

Friends and family if they join using your referral code, will give you recurring points as long as they stay with PM.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Angelous 

You need to:

-spend total of $50 on add-ons and monthly plan cost or 

- get 3 more referrals or 

- Earn as top 10% on this Community 

To get 2.5 points.

@darlicious here is the how to earn points section from the announcement

Edited to add: @Angelous  this is how you can earn points.

ShawnC13_0-1645939764622.png

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 

Thank you. But no I was not clear on that point and looked for the answer first....then I asked the question. Otherwise why would I have asked the question?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@darlicious, I am sure you know that points are earned when the purchase of a service or add-on is made.  Adding funds to your account balance will not earn you points.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 

Do you earn points when you pay from your account balance and/or autopay or when you add funds to your account? I am not clear on this point.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Angelous  - keep paying for your plan at renewal, it will build.

Point Catalogue here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/Public-Points-Catalogue

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Points are earned every 30 days when you renew and you get 5% back in points for your payment.  You can also earn points for referring friends to Public Mobile, as well as community rewards.

Angelous
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

???

Need Help? Let's chat.