cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badges are broken?

Korth
Mayor / Maire

BADGES!BADGES!

Badges seem to have gone malfunctional since Jan - when PM introduced new Points.

I'm on old Rewards, and it looks like I've still been getting my Community Rewards each month (such as they are, lol).

No badges for months then suddenly a notification (in April) that I'd received a new badge (which turned out to be a couple badges, for December and February, no January, no March, etc).

When clicking on my profile - with trembling anticipation, of course - I saw that badges are all skewed and screwed. All the problems which existed before plus new "greyed-out" weirdness.

Not an urgent thing. I'm getting my Rewards ($$) each month, that's what really matters. I'm just shaking my head at how such a simple thing could become such an impossible kludge - it's starting to mess with my brag and swag, y'know - Public Mobile really needs to hire someone competent to fix things up, lol.

4 REPLIES 4

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Korth  love this pic

Badges smadges, are no joy to my wallet, just send money.

1d20386357b4d889592ecb5d1167a5fb--onions-wallets.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I don't know if they will come back and be as they were in the past

dabr
Mayor / Maire

Yep, the community reward badges have been mostly MIA since last October, but like you I also recently received couple of them but only for Dec and Feb so far.

Need Help? Let's chat.