cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10$ deal

dreamboats198
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just checking how can I access the 10$ deal for phone only? Can't seem to find that anymore.

7 REPLIES 7

dreamboats198
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This is interesting, never knew of it.  Who should I direct this to request for it. To clarify, I still have the 10$ plan but want to get  a similar plan again for our kid as the features would fit in perfectly.

@Rryan1988    Changing (replacing?) a SIM or getting a new device doesn't affect your plan and PM doesn't have to honour the price for a grandfathered plan as has already been proven by their price increase to just such a discontinued plan.  Plus, legally they only have to provide 30 days notice to customers of any price increase for any plan, however, it's unusual that they would select only one discontinued plan for a particularly excessive price increase as is the case for the $10 plan.

Rryan1988
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

if you specificly ask for the 10$ they by law under the grandfather act they have to honour it until A you need a new sim or B change your device

@schinz13      Yes, paying $13 with autopay (and even less once loyalty discount kicks in) is a fair price for the $15, however, I believe OP is asking about the the discontinued $10 plan which has recently received a 30% price of $3 and is now $13 and it's features only include 50 mins talk (in/out) and 50 outgoing sms/unlimited income sms unlike the $15 plan which has unlimited text, unlimited incoming calls and 100 outgoing mins plus 250MB data.

schinz13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Autopay the 13 month plan is very fair

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

$13 if you don't mind the recent hike.  

trick is to wait.  hope someone leaving PM and not porting the number and willing to pass the account to you

I have one.  BUT, I am keeping for now 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Long gone. It was limited minutes and limited texts. Those still on it are now subjected to a greedy pointless 37-100% price hike.

Need Help? Let's chat.