cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(URGENT) (HELP) Account is locked out and not able to remember any detail

janicewpoy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to log in to my account, I have tried resetting my password but everytime it just says "you've been locked out, contact Public Mobile for help." But I also forgot my 4 digits pin so I am unable to get any help. I tried submitting a ticket but I forgot all my passwords so I was unable to log in to my community account in order to contact the moderator. What can I do to contact the moderators or to unlock my account, right now I am using another person's account to post this community post. Please help as soon as possible. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@janicewpoy wrote:
Spoiler
I am unable to log in to my account, I have tried resetting my password but everytime it just says "you've been locked out, contact Public Mobile for help." But I also forgot my 4 digits pin so I am unable to get any help. I tried submitting a ticket but I forgot all my passwords so I was unable to log in to my community account in order to contact the moderator. What can I do to contact the moderators or to unlock my account, right now I am using another person's account to post this community post. Please help as soon as possible. Thanks.

Let's go over this again:

You say you've forgotten all your passwords and PIN, but do you remember the correct email address you used to register your accounts?

With the correct email, you can ask CS to reset your passwords. Maybe they will have to ask you a bunch of questions to authenticate your request but you have to start somewhere.

For ex: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@janicewpoy wrote:

@janicewpoy 

Have you ever created a Self Serve account? If not, you can do that here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If an account was created, and you had too many failed attempts you likely locked up your account. Waiting an hour then trying again should work, if you can use the Forgot your Password option.

Is your account currently in Suspended/Non-pay status?

After 90 days of suspended/non-payment status, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

1-Lose access to your phone number (and Self Serve account), any rewards or Available Funds balance that was in your account at time of suspension, and won’t be able to transfer the phone number to a new provider in the future.

2-Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@janicewpoy   you might want to go back to your original post and remove your email address.  It is an open forum and everyone sees your email

Did you try the Forgot Password link, enter the correct email and then answer the security question

If you are unable to get pass that, you have to open a ticket with PM to have it reset again.

Since you seems to have reset it many time, you might want to write down your password this time.  Also, after logging into My Account, update the Security Question and write down the answer.  In case it happens again, maybe you can reset the password using the security question/answer quicker

Anonymous
Not applicable

@janicewpoy 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,>> you will say forgetting and they will Reset for you,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Need Help? Let's chat.