Anssh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

My plan expired and I just added the addon. Not able to receive  text message

5 REPLIES 5

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anssh wrote:

I'm on the basic plan $10. Renewal is on 19th I just purchased the addon $8 with extra call coverage. But I believe incoming text messages are unlimited. 

@Anssh Text message for incoming is unlimited. You should be able to receive texts based on the plan. If you are really have to text someone, you can download an app such as TextNow or Fongo, you are able to text or call someone within North America for FREE. 

You may want to change your plan to $15 one, it has 100 minutes call and unlimited incoming and outgoing texts. If you are under autopay, you have 250mb data for FREE too.  

Tony8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi, The $10 plan includes 50 min Talk Canada wide and 50 out going texts, but Unlimited incoming texts. 

If you exceed 50 out going texts you can not buy more unless you renew your plan early.

The $15 Plan may be better for you because it has Unlimted Texting.

You could use Hangouts or Whatsapp on Wifi until your renewal date.

@Anssh wrote:

I'm on the basic plan $10. Renewal is on 19th I just purchased the addon $8 with extra call coverage. But I believe incoming text messages are unlimited. 

But you said your plan is expired? You mean you ran out of text messages? Used all 50/50? $8 extra "cell" coverage, do you mean calling or texting. Can you be specific please? The $8 texting plan is for U.S. Roaming only. That is not for Canada. Or the $8 calling is for 200 minutes while in Canada.

You always have "cell coverage" even if you used up all your plan features. Having an "active" and in good standing account will allow you to have coverage, even with 0 minutes, 0 texts and 0 mb left.

Anssh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Anssh wrote:

Hi,

My plan expired and I just added the addon. Not able to receive  text message

@Anssh  Your plan expired? Is your renewal tonight? What add-on did you add? This is confusing. Please elaborate.

Need Help? Let's chat.