cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port Stuck transfer from Petro Canada Mobility (Rogers)

tgrzegorzewski
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can anyone help? 

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

tgrzegorzewski
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Less time than that, but my browser had an error when I did it so I don't know if it went through. 

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

How long ago have initiated your port?

According to this thread: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Petro-Canada-Mobility/m-p/108360/highligh... it can take up to 24 hours.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@tgrzegorzewski, sorry but you will need a MOD to help you and they aren't currently here.  You will need to send them a private message

Here is the link for Contacting our Community Moderators.  When you click on the link a new page will open up and you will see a list of Community Moderators.  Choose one name *they will all have access to the message* and then click send message with as much information listed below.

* PM account email address
* SIM card number(if available)
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)

Make sure you have your notifications for private messages turned on and you can do that here

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.