cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Plan deactivated

We do have registered account under my husband's no. When I tried to register my number it always says invalid. 

28. Planning to change a plan also to $30 plan. Now I have 32 dollars in my account 

Yed

Yes

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link, and provide your public mobile phone number and PIN and explain whats going on :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

Mayor / Maire

@Sonara wrote:

My husband registered our number online. But could not get into my number to do it online. His number alway show up in our online access

Or clear cache/cookies. I *always* properly, fully log out of any sites I log into when done. Just closing the tab keeps the site kind of active in the browser. Closing the browser can be similar but not usually. Cookies still stay though. Waiting a while for the site to figure out inactivity can work.

There are many settings to control these behaviours too.

Oracle

@Sonara  you can only renew the same plan via 611 to change plans you need to cobtact the mods.  they provided link above.

Oracle

does anyone know the current wait time?  i know mod replied in thread but that does not relate to wait times.

@Sonara  not knowing mod reply time could be 24-48 hours i would buy a voucher from recharge.com and add the needed funds to renew your current plan.  I would still message them to help you create a selfserve account.

Oracle

Thanks for all ur help. Hope I could still use this credit😔