cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password reset

JenL
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I could not sign in because my email or password was not valid. I was able to sign in through the my account tab. 

5 REPLIES 5

JenL

@computergeek541  no problem 

JenL

It was when I was logging in to  The community tab. I was unable to enter my whole email. It was resolved by changing my user name. 

If you need moderator help for this:

Create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

@JenL wrote:

I could not sign in because my email or password was not valid. I was able to sign in through the my account tab. 

For your self serve account, this may seem silly, but often it's a mater of a simple mistake as caps lock being on a person's fingers pressing the wrong key by accident. After a few failed login attempts, the self serve system locks you out for one hour.

If it gives some message about your account being disabled, you will need the moderators for help. Is it doing that?

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Can you clarify that? Are you speaking of the two sites, the community and self serve?

Need Help? Let's chat.