cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No phone service

pinkbear
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Suddenly I can not make any phone calls. As per automatic message, it said that I do not have active plan on the account. I received the message in the morning saying that rewards has been applies. (My auto payment date is today)

Please help me to resolve this issue.

11 REPLIES 11

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@pinkbear It seems that your Autopay failed. It happens sometimes. You need to do a manual payment through self-service account or dialing *611. Add the amount of your plan + $1 and restart your phone.

pinkbear

Thank you everyone for help.

I was able to fix the issue.

I am not too sure why but my account was released from lock out suddenly and I was able to log into my account. Not too sure why the auto pay was not processed however I put same credit card information (there was no changes to card number or expiration date) and manually processed the payment. It worked.
Thanks.

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pinkbear 

@pinkbear wrote:

Suddenly I can not make any phone calls. As per automatic message, it said that I do not have active plan on the account. I received the message in the morning saying that rewards has been applies. (My auto payment date is today)

Any success after applying suggestions by members, please keep us posted, we like to help

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@pinkbear wrote:

It says that the service is temporarily suspended. I am so confused. I put the payment on auto pay and even received message that the rewards has been applied which message was sent after payment was processed. @.@@

What is the amount of your available fund in your account?

If it is the same amount you just added or more, you need to click the reactivate you plan link to get your plan active again.

If not, follows @gblackma instruction to ask for moderator assistant.  Moderators are PM employees.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

I'm guessing your autopay failed. Since you didn't get your 611 payment thankyou message. 

You can also try paying from 611 on your phone. Using 611 to make your payment: 
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Here's a link on using 611 https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352/highlight/t...

Stay safe. 

@pinkbear contact the moderators and ask them for a temporary password and to reset your sim card. To contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response: Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower: Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  While you wait for the mods to reply You could try in order:
1. Restarting your phone. Turn your phone off, wait 30 seconds and restart.
2.Putting your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and restart.

3. Also try a network reset. 

Stay safe 

pinkbear

It says that the service is temporarily suspended. I am so confused. I put the payment on auto pay and even received message that the rewards has been applied which message was sent after payment was processed. @.@@

popping

@pinkbear wrote:

The data is also not working and my account is lock out too.

Login to your account.

What is your account status?

Active? Expired? or Suspended?

@pinkbear hi if you dial *611 what does it say active or suspended?

pinkbear

The data is also not working and my account is lock out too.

popping

@pinkbear wrote:

If you data is still working, your account may not be provisioned correctly after renewal.

1.  Restart you phone may fix the problem.

2.  adding $1 to your account may trigger PM server to provision your account again.

Need Help? Let's chat.