cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost access to the email I use to log in

sugarmomma128
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cant remember my password and the email that I originally used with my public mobile account was locked because it was set up with an old phone number as the back up

8 REPLIES 8

devraj5698
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

One way is by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, you can submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the instructions.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sugarmomma128 wrote:

I know the email and I know the questions I just can't get into that email to change the password I was hoping they could change the email so Ill do the chat and see

Okay.  You cannot access the email used on your PM account. 

Create a ticket to ask moderator to change you email address on your PM account.

Since PM account uses email address as the username, moderator need to change it for you.

sugarmomma128

I can't change my plan or credit card I use to pay for the plan at some point that credit card won't work and I'll have to get a new number

sugarmomma128

I know the email and I know the questions I just can't get into that email to change the password I was hoping they could change the email so Ill do the chat and see

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sugarmomma128 wrote:

I cant remember my password and the email that I originally used with my public mobile account was locked because it was set up with an old phone number as the back up

With all of the above...what are you needing into your self-serve for? You can do a few things in the 611 service while you wait for access to the self-serve.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sugarmomma128 wrote:

Look for the PM welcome email from all your email accounts.

If you deleted your welcome email, PM also sends you an email periodically.

If you know the answer of your security question, you can use the "Forgot your password?" link on the login page.  PM server will tell you whether your email address provided is in the self-serve system.  Try all possible email addresses you ever used.

If all failed, create a moderator support ticket for help using the Chat button at the bottom right corner of this page.
Tell SIMon what is the issue (important) - use "forget password and answer to security question"

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@sugarmomma128 Contact moderators regarding this.

• You can either do it through a bot. Click here to get started.
  • OR send a private message to Moderators DIRECTLY by clicking here.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@sugarmomma128 wrote:

Did you try the Forgot your password link?

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.