cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take to hear from a moderator?

Clonk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I transferred my plan last week on monday and my phone number had porting issues. I've since created a ticket but haven't heard anything in the week since. I'm still getting billed by my old phone plan.

Not pleased with Public Mobile at all so far.  Still on the fence but I'm sure things will be better soon.

EDIT: I was expecting a notification via email for the moderator responses, that's my fault😔.
It wasn't until I signed into the community that I saw the message icon in the top right to see they had contacted me within 24 hours. It seems like the issue is being handled now. 

Thanks for the replies everyone.

5 REPLIES 5

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Clonk Officially, it is up to 72 hours. However, nowadays, you can get a reply from them within 24 hours, even faster. Depends on number of tickets they receive I suppose.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Clonk 

Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message SENT folder for their ticket which had created last Monday.  If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet.  

BTW, you had waited long enough. You should contact moderator again to get your number ported ASAP.

If you found your support last Monday, send another private message to moderator with the support ticket number.

If you cannot found the ticket, create another support ticket for assistant.

To port a port to PM, your old number must be active.  You need to provide your old account #, the name on your old account and the phone # to be ported.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue (important)
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
7. After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there ^_^

Please, send us a private message through the already open conversation. We are still waiting for the required details in order to perform your port. 

Take care!

Public Mobile team 😊

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Clonk send another ticket to the moderators. Check your sent inbox to make sure its done. 

There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Clonk , moderator response time can be as long as 48 hours.  Judging by activity levels in the community, response times are likely in the order of hours.  I would suggest following up on the ticket by going to it, taking the number down and rewriting a private message to ask for a status check.  One week is definitely too long and something might have fallen between the cracks.

Need Help? Let's chat.