cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error after the payment portion of 'activate sim'. Super weird issue.

kkz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to set stuff up for some relatives. I had already setup my account without hassle. With the referral code I got, I proceeded to setup a relative's. I had done all of it until the "add-ons" part but I refreshed the page since the selectable add-ons weren't appearing like it did when setting up my own account. Eventually I continued and filled out the part about my payment portion. I then tried to continue to the last part... to be greeted by a 'generic error' or something like that, telling me to login back in or something like that. I got a text on my phone saying I successfully referred a friend, even though I technically didn't finish setting the other account up since I didn't reach the final part. I tried logging in with the username & password of the other account, but it doesn't work. Now if I try to set everything up again, the SIM# is invalid. No luck with SIMon since It's a really weird issue.  HELP APPRECIATED!IMG_4126.PNG

1 REPLY 1

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kkz  Insert the PM sim card in the device and see if it connects to PM's network. If yes, click here to register your selfserve account.

If not, then submit a ticket for help.

stpm-new.png

Need Help? Let's chat.