cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit auto pay didn't go through. Now forgot password need help from pm

Denwong
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have been wit the company for 2 years now. It never has a problem auto paying

dont know why it didn't go through the this time.

i try to login to my account to pay but it's been too long I forgot password now I'm log out.

i need to contact pm, please help me.

6 REPLIES 6

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@hayleevera wrote:

try resetting pass, or contact public mobile. they must have a #

@hayleevera password reset function is broken. Only way to contact,/support  is via forums and private message.  There is no number

mimmo

@popping wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

Try calling 611 I think you can make payment there if you know the pin else buy a voucher and enter it via 612

Dial 612 is not valid.  May be 611?

Opps fat fingers

hayleevera
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

try resetting pass, or contact public mobile. they must have a #

popping

@mimmo wrote:

Try calling 611 I think you can make payment there if you know the pin else buy a voucher and enter it via 612

Dial 612 is not valid.  May be 611?

mimmo

Try calling 611 I think you can make payment there if you know the pin else buy a voucher and enter it via 611

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

The reset password function has not worked for a while.  Need to contact moderator. The wait times has been around 24 hours for response.  

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Recommendation:  do not send multiple message to moderators.  First come, First service.  Each new message will put you further down the job list.  

Or just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Community Moderators are available from Monday to Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.