cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account problem

Julian_doh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I forgot my password to log on my profil. I've tried multiple times so the website blocked. I've also tried to reset the password but my email address is very old (like over 10 year) and I think Microsoft delete it. So im stock with a forgotten password and no recovery plan... Please help

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Julian_doh wrote:

Hi, I forgot my password to log on my profil. I've tried multiple times so the website blocked. I've also tried to reset the password but my email address is very old (like over 10 year) and I think Microsoft delete it. So im stock with a forgotten password and no recovery plan... Please help

@Julian_dohSince you know the email not sure I understand what you mean by Microsoft deleted it. The whole idea about using a valid email is so that  password reset will work. As others have mentioned send the moderator a message with your account number and the email on file for verification.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  Waiting an hour between attempts can also sometimes work.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

You can msg a moderator:

Contact @Moderator_Team
It can take up to 48 hours for the team to respond to your concerns.

About @Moderator_Team

What are you trying to do RIGHT NOW? Maybe we can help you find a way.

Need Help? Let's chat.