cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This month's Community Rewards.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Well done everyone!! Your help I am sure was appreciated!

So has anyone:

Received notification of a Community reward for Feb 2021?

Can find the badge?

But does NOT see the Community Reward in their My Account?

12 REPLIES 12

Bear2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This happened to me.I contacted a MOD and was credited $1 to my account right away. Someone posted I should have asked for more for the inconvenience lol. I was just glad to get it fixed and was glad it was fast and simple

@minnime123 

At this rate you won't be getting any for march either.

@minnime123 wrote:

Didn't get my reward's either but in new here ,':)

Which rewards did you believe you were eligible for, @minnime123 

How long have you had service with Public Mobile?

Perhaps we can help clarify the various types of rewards.  Or read this article from Public Mobile:

Rewards (publicmobile.ca)

@minnime123 wrote:

Since your Community account was created on March 13, yould would need to wait until next month to see if you got a Community reward. The current round was for February participation.

minnime123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@esjliv 

Thanks I am only owing for February as all others I have submitted a ticket. And I did check my transactions and did not show. 

@LurganIeUk wrote:

@dlambro Thanks. I think that is the problem with my account as it renews at similar time to the Community Rewards deposits. A number of times it has not shown at all in My Account and not received and other times not shown on My Account but does show in the payment process. It the old days it would be called a dog's breakfast of a mess. I don't care when it gets applied but would be nice to "see" it on My Account in the Community Reward slot and then know it would be applied to my next upcoming renewal even it is 25-30 days away. 

@LurganIeUk ,

So it does not even show in your Payment History as:

"Reward - Community/Récompense – Communauté"

Totally ticket worthy.

If you have past badges and missing Payment History showing not showing Community Rewards, tally those up too and add that in the ticket - why not!

@dlambro Thanks. I think that is the problem with my account as it renews at similar time to the Community Rewards deposits. A number of times it has not shown at all in My Account and not received and other times not shown on My Account but does show in the payment process. It the old days it would be called a dog's breakfast of a mess. I don't care when it gets applied but would be nice to "see" it on My Account in the Community Reward slot and then know it would be applied to my next upcoming renewal even it is 25-30 days away. 

dlambro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@LurganIeUk

So has anyone:

Received notification of a Community reward for Feb 2021? Yes

Can find the badge?  Yes

But does NOT see the Community Reward in their My Account? - *I think I received my reward on March 7th.  My plan renewed Mar 7th and most of February I had showing $2 in earned rewards {from January} and then magically I had $4 in community rewards on Mar 7th.  So I'm guessing the extra $2 showing on Mar 7th is for the month of February. 

No, not showing. But have heard from another is not either. And yes I filled in a ticket and am still waiting. Mine has been a mess since day one.  Just wondering if is a larger scale this time. If not and if continues to be hit and miss for me....I will just do a ticket.  I was thinking maybe I jumped the gun with the ticket as maybe I should not have done if it was wide spread. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk wrote:

Well done everyone!! Your help I am sure was appreciated!

So has anyone:

Can find the badge?

So has anyone:

*Yes

Can find the badge?

*Yes

*Yes, rewards show. 

Are yours NOT showing?....unless your plan renewed as they were added?

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations on the 5%! I thought you already spoke to mods about this issue...

Need Help? Let's chat.