cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please launch a new $25 Referral Debit promotion because new international students are coming soon

Zhuoyu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Each year during summer, expecially in August, there are thousands of new international students coming to Canada. All of them need to find new cell phone plans. So it is a good time to expand the business, annd the $25 Referral Debit promotion will work very well. 

Please reply if you agree with this. Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

jace829
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I second that! I just signed up and barely had any chance to take advantage of the $25 referral credit and already it’s gone. It’s a great way to gain new customers and keep old ones. 

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

They actually do need to change it so it isn't a possibility of $1 off per month if they're allowing Koodo to poach Public Mobile customers. Right now, what is the incentive to refer people if they don't end up staying the full month and they become Koodo customers before you received any benefit from the referral?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

For self serving reasons, I would love to see the $25 referral bonus make a reappearance.  However, for the new sign up, the existing promos are actually better.  

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Zhuoyu

Right now, a couple of nice Public Mobile promotions for in store activations.

1.  Walmart, London Drugs - free sim card, $25 credit (within 72 hours) and $10 friend referral credit (if you use a friend's Public Mobile number)

2.  Wow mobile - Free sim card, second month free credit (within 72 hours) and $10 friend referral credit (if you use a friend's Public Mobile number)

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Zhuoyu wrote:

Each year during summer, expecially in August, there are thousands of new international students coming to Canada. All of them need to find new cell phone plans. So it is a good time to expand the business, annd the $25 Referral Debit promotion will work very well. 

Please reply if you agree with this. Thank you.

This promo just finished

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.