cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting money off of your bill.

yasvip
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan is $10 per 30 days. Even though I have autopay and referred a friend, I still have to pay $10. Why does it not take $3 off my bill?

7 REPLIES 7

fairchse
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is this your first bill 

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@yasvip wrote:

My plan is $10 per 30 days. Even though I have autopay and referred a friend, I still have to pay $10. Why does it not take $3 off my bill?

Are you a new customer? New customers pay full price for first payment.

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Charlene83 wrote:

It looks like the payment is there is you look in the ( ).. sometimes takes the system a little bit to correct itself 

@Charlene83 wrote:

It looks like the payment is there is you look in the ( ).. sometimes takes the system a little bit to correct itself 

Actually that is incorrect too in the (). My true available  balance as of right now is $13.39 with no assumed rewards.

So whacky! It says. 

I will owe 15 plan cost (including discounts). What?? Including discounts?? My plan IS 15

minus 3 assumed rewards, thus an estimate

minus 13 from my balance

TOTALS 1 dollar too much to pay next month and the $0 should be $1 according to my math.

It looks like they only use whole numbers, but even so, still wrong?

4B0C02A1-6A1F-4631-A85D-BD5C2F7023B8.jpeg

Charlene83
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@yasvip 

To summarize what were said so far.  Before the actual renewal, it depends on where your look.  The top of overview page does not account for any rewards.  When you take the reward into account, you will pay less.

PM will add your reward amount to your account at around midnight ET on your renewal date ( which is the day after the due date on topof your overview page).  2 hours later, it will take the available fund to pay for your plan.  

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@yasvip wrote:

If you look at your overview you will see NO discounts. 

890F14BD-A612-4633-9A6A-711A3805EB7B.jpeg

BUT if you tap Rewards you should see what your next actual charges should be. I don’t know why PM has this disconnection between the 2. Perhaps you could loose your referral and you could remove auto-pay? Thus the ESTIMATE below. 

F5ECCD8E-5496-446A-ADBE-B170A14B54C0.jpeg

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Rewards are usually appied on your plan renewal date.  Did you make any recent plan changes ?  When you log into your account are any rewards appearing ?

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/rewards-faqs

If you are miising rewards then submit a ticket by clickimg on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.