Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Community Reward

I had the same thing happen.

Mayor / Maire

Could you please click here and post a new message for your problem @Cody_Smart_2000 .It will be easier for you and us to help you!!Smiley Wink

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/getting_started

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Awesome,you have a positive attitude and I love your desire to help others in the community. Welcome to Public Mobile, great to have you aboard Smiley Happy

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's a percentage...for easy example we will use 100 people. Each percentage is based on the larger number. They are ranked no matter if they help once to helping several hundred times. That is our scale, and use the percentage and group them together...so for example 100 people help the community: say 50% help one time a week, 25% help twice a week, 10% help three times a week, 4% help four and 1% does all the time. Long story short help when you can and stay loyal ❤️ My public wireless

Oracle

@Winterberri wrote:

It's a percentage...for easy example we will use 100 people. Each percentage is based on the larger number. They are ranked no matter if they help once to helping several hundred times. That is our scale, and use the percentage and group them together...so for example 100 people help the community: say 50% help one time a week, 25% help twice a week, 10% help three times a week, 4% help four and 1% does all the time. Long story short help when you can and stay loyal ❤️ My public wireless

@Winterberri, where in the world did you come up with this???  I have never read anything like this before.  Rewards are based on participation, posts made solutions authored, bravos received and I am sure a few other things.  I really have no idea where you came up with that formula

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

I'm new to helping community members with you old school guys and gals. Please forgive me if I gave any wrong information, that's the way I perceived it and I am sorry if I misread the information. Well thanks for that 🙏👍 I will try harder to understand the way it all works before just adding my 2 cents eh'. 

Mayor / Maire

@Winterberri wrote:

I'm new to helping community members with you old school guys and gals. Please forgive me if I gave any wrong information, that's the way I perceived it and I am sorry if I misread the information. Well thanks for that 🙏👍 I will try harder to understand the way it all works before just adding my 2 cents eh'. 

@WinterberriGlad to have you onboard! Let us know if you have any questions

@ Mayor MaCheese RobertQc

thanks for the invite mayor! I appreciate being part of this great community that truly can be called A COMMUNITY! ❤️

Mayor / Maire

It would be better if you have said @Winterberri....In my opinion the rewards....

@Lieux 

So I learned the @ sign use today lol. So to all us noobs, what advice can you give us to help in the community (in the right steps of course!) and lower our bill what do you guys recommend?