cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW! Kiosk at St. Laurent Mall in Ottawa

Lapis_19
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Truly happy to be part of the PM Community. I went to the kiosk and the guys there did everything for me, from porting my # to applying the promo (free sim card and free month promo). I double checked and everything is in order. And now I'm ready to tell my friends, coworkers and clients to come on board. Loving it!

5 REPLIES 5

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Welcome to the Public Mobile community.

I hope to being going to kiosk very soon to get all setup Smiley Happy

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I've been with PM for about 2 months now and everything has been great. Helping community, great plan, saving money. Even better than I expected.

Lapis_19
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you very much for the warm welcome everyone!

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for sharing. Welcome to Public Mobile!

You can also find your store and add your review here.

If you haven't already done so, you should setup your self-serve account.

Keep your PIN, security question answer in a safe place in case you need it in the future.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Lapis_19  Awesome. Welcome to public mobile. You started out on the right foot already singing it's praises to the community. Keep coming back here to comment, post, ask questions, read up on public mobile, search topics, access the help and knowledge  articles, get updates, troubleshoot, bravo posts and become an expert for the less tech savvy in your life that want to switch and save money but just need a little help and encouragement to make the leap.

Need Help? Let's chat.