Did you mean: 

SIM card never arrived

Eyeteee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered my SIM card online over a month ago and have still not gotten it

5 REPLIES 5

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Eyeteee, did you buy your SIM card via Public Mobile or some other third party website? Be advised, because of Covid19 and Christmas, Canada Post has delays:

CanadaPost-delay.png

If you ordered online via Public Mobile, you should have received an email when you ordered online, and it may appear something like this:
email.png

Double check to see if you enter your address correctly. Because mine was sent through Canada Post, you would have a tracking number. Hence, why I mentioned to check if the address is correct, because Canada Post postal workers sometimes gets the address all mixed up. No fault on their own, as they are likely over-worked and may be under-staffed to handle the heavy volume. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can order a sim through Canadian Cell Supplies for $3.00.

https://canadiancellsupplies.com

@Eyeteee 

In the interim while you wait for moderators response it probably would be easier for you to simply stop at a Walmart and pick up a sim card. 

Once you do get a SIM and start the activation process. Don't forget to use a referral code for a $10 sign-up bonus!

danreyan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I see you're a "great neighbor so you're not new to PM. You probably have another PM line working. Probably it was just a typo when you filled-in your address line, or must have been dropped into another PO Box, especially if you are living in a condo/ apartment building where there are rows of boxes for the PO master to drop into. It happened to me not just once with my mails. Send a message to a moderator, and see if it can be replaced.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Eyeteee wrote:

I ordered my SIM card online over a month ago and have still not gotten it

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.