cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good Experience in Fredericton Wal-Mart

The attendant answered questions, made certain I was not on a prior contract and I had no issues purchasing my SIM card. I wish they had a little sign or moniker stating that Public Mobile SIM Cards are sold there so I would have known I was at the right place(I didn't spot one), I assume the major companies wouldn't allow that.

Oracle

Re: Good Experience in Fredericton Wal-Mart

@Adrakyara, thanks for sharing the positive experience.  The store locator site has a feedback option.  If you like, you can add your feedback which will assist Public Mobile with continuous service improvements. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/store-locator

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Adrakyara wrote:

The attendant answered questions, made certain I was not on a prior contract and I had no issues purchasing my SIM card. I wish they had a little sign or moniker stating that Public Mobile SIM Cards are sold there so I would have known I was at the right place(I didn't spot one), I assume the major companies wouldn't allow that.

A compliment! YAY!

Thanks for taking the time to share as many times we only hear about the bad.... hope PM sees and takes your feedback in to account.

Happy Tuesday!!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hahahaha 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Most walmarts in metro Vancouver are horrendous with cell networks, Freedom mobile doesn't work well in any walmarts in my area, i haven't been to a walmart yet since switching to public mobile (which was less than 2 days ago) but i'll of sure give an update when i do. my phone never disconected or went haywire while on the skytrain (which it would do with freedom)