cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmagoo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It would be a good idea if PM clients can rollover unused data into there next paiement cycle, even as an extra fee, i would be willing to pay

6 Comments
will13am
Oracle
Oracle

There is a 90 day plan option which rolls data over for 3 months.  That is a benchmark nmatched by any competitor selling talk, text and data plans.  What more do you want?  If you want data to roll over in perpetuity, then buy the data addon, it never expires.  Good luck with this suggestion.  It's got not for us written all over it. 

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

It would be great, but I don't think it is going to happen... I would rather have unlimited reduced speed data after reaching your limit!

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire

Agreed its a good idea but I don't think pm will ever offer that I only have 22 days left or so for renewal with 6.6 gb left roll over would be great feature but I don't see pm will offer that 

paulie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The data "Addon" rolls over until consumed.   This should be way cheaper though.  Maybe $4/GB or cheaper. 

Status changed to: Already exists
Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@jmagoo

Thank you for the idea, if you buy a data add-on and have unused data remaining it will roll-over until it's completely used up 🙂 For rate plans that include data, this is not something we're currently exploring.

Thanks,

Jeremy

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If they can rollover data and other services for the add-ons. They should be able to do it also for the primary plans data.

Need Help? Let's chat.