cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Currently, the US roaming packages have a 10 day expiration.  Typically people go on vacation for one week, two weeks and so on.  It would be nice if roaming packages has expiration periods of one week and two weeks.  Perhaps offer a one month roaming package to complement the existing 10 day options. 

7 Comments
makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

I actually had a better option.

Keep the 10 Day, BUT give user 30 Days to use the 10 days worth, Instead of one way timer, every time device interacts with a US Tower 1 Day is deducted, and even IF U make frequent trips across border in one day, Still counts as ONE day

This would give some flexibility with Roaming pkge and perhaps set the stage for Global Roam in future

Status changed to: Not at this time
Brooke_C
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @will13am and @makkahn28,

Thanks for the suggestion! While we totally understand where you're coming from, we want to let you know that this is not on our roadmap at this time. Since we just launched our Roaming Add-Ons recently, we want to give it some time before we make any changes. 

-Public Mobile Community team

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Thanks for the update anyway.  I understand the need to wait a bit before expanding the US roaming options.

Status changed to: Brand new
David_J
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Status changed to: Brand new
David_J
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Ben
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Now that it's been a year since you introduced US roaming, any plans to look at expanding the options? I make frequent day trips to the US with the occasional overnighter, so it seems unfair to be forced to pay for 10 days. How about $5 for 1 day? Or maybe an addon that never expires?

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

it will be nice to have more options!

Need Help? Let's chat.