cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Voipster
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

PM would make a really awesome, customer-friendly move if unused data purchased as part of a plan rolled over upon renewal. That's one idea.

Here's a second: A data plan with a one-year expiry such as the 365 day/20 Gb plan offered by Tbaytel for $125. If that carrier can negotiate a package like that with Rogers, then Telus should be able to offer the same here on PM. 

Both of these ideas would still mean loads of data profit for Telus/PM, I suspect. 

5 Comments
makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

I also suggested similar thought. Also, look for the Throttle speed idea as well, plenty of ideas

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

This is an excellent suggestion.. as makkahn28 said above, there is a strong desire from our side to see something better along these lines.  I hope something can be worked out by PM.  

Voipster
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Thanks. I would even take a percentage rollover, say half of any data left over. Or even if unused data could be traded for calling minutes, which might be easier for Telus to consider.
mtm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Voipster I think it's an excellent idea! @imm1304 Data lovers unite!  I have two ideas posted Mega Plan(s) and More Data Add-Ons For Less.  Someone posted an even better price for Data Add-ons,

and I copy & paste:  by ladycandy Wednesday - last edited Wednesday

How about this. Since it costs less then 1 penny $0.01 cents for Telus/PM to get that block of 1GB of data why not offer 20.00 for the first 2 GB then 5.00 for for additional 1GB data.

Status changed to: Not for us
Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Need Help? Let's chat.