cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
canucks4life
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Any thoughts on offering paid customer support for non-grandfathered PM clients?

Maybe something like $5/month?

Not something I personally need myself but I'm sure many customers would be interested.

9 Comments
ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Costs associated with that would probably be more then $5 a month for whoever wanted it.

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

I think PM should ONLY utilize this as a LAST resort when the conventional channels have been exhausted

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

If there was something like that, it would need to be on a per-use-basis. But the question is, who will be providing that support? The moderators? It'll take them away from their normal duties to respond to someone who can afford to pay for support. I don't like it that the rich get priority, not fair.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Not the mods. You do know PM has phone support right now, right? It's for old school clients not us 🙂
Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I suggested this exact same thing be a few days ago in a thread. I don't know what the price would, maybe it would be $10 month, not sure. It would be great for old and stupid people.
makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Actually, I have this, PM should have this, BUT ONLY as a LAST Ditch resort WHEN all other avenues has been FULLY Exhausted, & PM has Separate PPL dealing with it, so that the regular PM Community Mods can concentrate on the Community itself

Would keeps costs down much more than offering this on a regular basis

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

@canucks4life the issue is paying though. I like Koodo's approach (eg call in, then get charged a set amount per call, usually $5 or less) but if number is posted publicly what happens when a non-client calls? Or a client with $0 who wants to cancel etc

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

@Rockdaddy22 "old & stupid"? Really? Cat Mad

The costs for this though are far more than $10 per month

Even if they paid 1 employee for a 9-5 shift they are paying that person $80 PER DAY

What happens if noone calls in that day?

And what happens to all the costs associated with his computer, phone line, office expenses etc

Even to outsource to Philippines or India is not that cheap

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to public mobile 

Need Help? Let's chat.