cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QStevens
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

I think people would be more willing to refer others and accept references if they benefited both the referer and referee. Maybe a 50 cent savings for both would make this happen. It can be awkward discussing Public Mobile with others when it seems like the person is only interested in helping themselves (which the current referral system would imply). 

5 Comments
Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Good idea. Both, the referee and referer, should have something. As some other carriers do it, something equal should have been giving to each. That should motivate more people to join our best one. 

I share the idea and hope public mobile will take care of it. 

Status changed to: Yes, but not yet
Brooke_C
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @QStevens,

Thanks for the suggestion. We are currently in the process of refreshing our referral program, and have incorporated a two-way reward system so that both the sender and receiver benefit from the referral! Once the re-launch takes place, we will be sure to let everyone know. 

Thanks for your ideas, 

Public Mobile Community team 

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

I have to be the one to ask, will you retroactively give the 2 way referal credits? Cat Wink

Brooke_C
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @kav2001c,

Darn! We were hoping no one was going to ask that question. (Just kidding, we knew everyone would.)  Unfortunately, we won't be providing credits retroactively, but hope that you will like the new program once it rolls out. 

Public Mobile Community team

pmobile
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Any idea of when the new referral progam roll out will be? The new plans have a few people I know interested in joining PM so if it rolls out soon that would be amazing.
Need Help? Let's chat.