cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The account showing as suspended on the day that payments is due is causing a lot of angst amongst those that are using auto pay.  As a result, customers are attempting manual payments and other forms of intervention.  With many customers doing a first renewal from the fall promotion, there appears to be a bow wave of problems due to manual actions being taken unnecessarily.  Please fix how the account status is being displayed at payment time.  If the service has not been officially suspended, do not show it as suspended in the account even temporarily. 

9 Comments
WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I was just about to come and post something exactly the same here.  There's a bunch of these every week.  I know there are lots of issues that need fixing, but it would save a LOT of angst and confusion from customers if this could be changed so that people don't think their service is being suspended/cancelled/autopay failed/etc whenever renewal time comes up.

RogerI
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Absolutely, this is a must.I am really surprised this is still even an issue. Fix it!

Chaos_Scorpio
RogerI
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Well, since it's still not fixed, it's worth repeating!

Chaos_Scorpio

Yes lets flood the forums over and over and over. great Idea. ...nothing will ever be done. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Chaos_Scorpio, thanks for point out the previous similar recommendation.  I was really upset seeing so many first time renewals having issues and got a bit ahead of myself and forgot all about checking whether the suggestion has been made before.  Maybe repeat suggestions will help to push the change through. 

blackpanther761
Good Neighbour / Bon Voisin

I have  madepayment for $282.50 plus i bought vouchers for $135 because i did not know they took money on my credit card when i check my account i see they took $141.25 twice and i have already enter a voucher of $60.Total spendind is $418.10 in one month this is really crazy.I need my $282.50 back,and im probably gonna leave this public mobile thing.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @blackpanther761

Thank you for raising concern with us!

I'm really sorry to hear about this 😕 I understand how frustrating it can be to experience this sort of problem, but I'm here to help you!

In order for me to look into it and proceed accordingly, I'll need your phone number - can you please send it to me via private message?

Best regards,

Mary

Status changed to: Yes, but not yet
David_J
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

We are working to resolve this currently. We do not have a timeline for the fix to be implemented though.

Need Help? Let's chat.