cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have a balance but service is still suspended

Jossybaby27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok so it charged one of my credit cards via auto pay that declined. This morning I went in around 6:30 am to top it off but it kept saying I had a balance so I went ahead and paid an amount instead of paying amount due. Still no service........I need my phone working ASAP what do I do?

5 REPLIES 5

Wafik
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Well he messaged them at 6:30am or 7am and they do not start until 9am.  I think we can assume they have responded to him by now.

mohammedessam
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Don't worry
If you have contacted the moderator team, they will get back to you soon

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Oh man, that sucks.  I believe the turnaround time is getting better recently.  Hopefully the mods can get you up and running soon.

Jossybaby27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Messaged @CS_Agent response asked for personal details. Provided all 2 hours ago. Still no solution.......I'm concerned. I have a phone interview tomorrow.....

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

You will need the help of a moderator to resolve this issue. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link. Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.