cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Voicemail forwarding number

Hi.  I jist made the move to 90 day plan from legacy no voicemail

I hate voicemail so i used my forward feature to take out number of voicemail and instead put my home number for the answering machine. But now i realize that i cant revert back becauae i dont have voicemail number. So if im travelling i cant put back forward to my voicemail.  Anyone know how to do that?  Whats tge number?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Voicemail forwarding number

It should be (your area code) 580-4002.

Oracle

When outside of the home network, I wonder if it is still possible to update call forwarding. 

Nope not it Smiley Sad 

Good question. Wjen i to toronto ill remeber to do this before

Oracle

@Nikita Confused. Do you have a plan without calling? Voicemail and call forwarding are included with all calling plans.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.

Ok ill try to be more clear.  Whem u have voicemail, in order for the call to be picked up with voicemail, it needs to have forwarding set to a number.  Thats the number i need. I took it off for call unanswered, call busy and put in my home number. But  i need the number to go back to voicemail when i will be in toronto and i did not mark it down

Oracle

Still braindead on this even with your explanation. Probably because with my iPhone call forwarding, or not, is managed from the phone. 

Did @Stormy's suggestion help?

Nope

Oracle

@Nikitawrote:

Ok ill try to be more clear.  Whem u have voicemail, in order for the call to be picked up with voicemail, it needs to have forwarding set to a number.  Thats the number i need. I took it off for call unanswered, call busy and put in my home number. But  i need the number to go back to voicemail when i will be in toronto and i did not mark it down

This is not my understanding. When I do not want voicemail on my PM number I forward the line to another number which, when I don't answer it, records messages. When I want my PM number to take messages I just turn off Call Forwarding. The PM system automatically takes messages when your PM number goes unanswered and is not forwarded. So, try turning Call Fowarding OFF.