cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with call quality

ToluAdesanwo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have had had broken conversations multiple times last month while calling folks within Edmonton. 

One of the people I called uses Fido and the other Telus. However, I observed at some point the conversation get broken, and i get this sound indictating poor signal or unclear communication. 

I never had such experience with Fido. Just wondering why?

4 REPLIES 4

ToluAdesanwo

Thanks. I will keep an eye.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@ToluAdesanwo wrote:

I have had had broken conversations multiple times last month while calling folks within Edmonton. 

One of the people I called uses Fido and the other Telus. However, I observed at some point the conversation get broken, and i get this sound indictating poor signal or unclear communication. 

@ToluAdesanwoYes, as mentioned previously, there can be many reasons - heavy usage, provider issues, phone problems, etc. Just observe the situation over time and check forum for any notifications. Most of time, it fixes itself.

ToluAdesanwo

Thanks for your reply. I will keep an eye. I have not had any issues the past 2 weeks though. 

@ToluAdesanwo wrote:

This type of thing can happen at any time, in any location.  Cell phone network coverage area also shrinks at times of high usage by others. Further complicating things is how this issues can be result of an issue on your end or the person you're talking to.  Cell phone service isn't a perfect technoogy. You could try a different device to see if you have any better luck, but such intermittent issues can be the hardest to diagnose.

Need Help? Let's chat.