cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data stopped working

kinjalsharma
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Not sure why my data stopped working. I am on a 90 day 1.5 gb data plan. My billing cycle will begin on Jan 1 2019 however I don't think I have used all of my data.

When I check online, it stopped showing me the data usage summary as well.

Checked my APN, restarted the phone, still it's not working.

Please help asap.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@kinjalsharma wrote:

@kinjalsharma

You have just bumped onto one of the quirks with the self serve system if the data isn't showing on the OVERVIEW Page (when you first sign into self-serve), then it has been used up for your current cycle. Conventional thinking would suggest that the system display the data still showing 100% consumption. Unfortunately, the self serve is programmed to remove reference to data when it is all used up.  If you don't see the data list in your plan details (I believe it's the Plans & Add-ons page), then you have an account issue and will need to contact the moderator team for assistance.

If your data has run out, you can renew you plan early (if you contact the mods) or switch to a plan with more data (now or at renewal) or purchase a data add-on... or of course FREE OF CHARGE have no mobile data until your next scheduled renewal.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@kinjalsharma wrote:

Hi,

Not sure why my data stopped working. I am on a 90 day 1.5 gb data plan. My billing cycle will begin on Jan 1 2019 however I don't think I have used all of my data.

Checked my APN, restarted the phone, still it's not working.

Please help asap.

Thanks

If your data has stopped working there are a few things to check before contacting the Mods.

• Is mobile data turned on (silly statement but crazy things happen when playing with a phone
    • Login to selfserve and on the main overview page (page you land on) look down into addons you should see remaining data there.  If it is not listed there you have used all of your plan data

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you look at the overview page on the bottom, if it doesn't show anything for data usage, it usually means you've run out of data.

GC

Need Help? Let's chat.