cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data overage ? Or does it stop ?

Addicted2fishin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey folks. Brand new here. What happens in the event of a data overage ? Do I get charged more? Do they cut me off? 

Also, I signed up for 3G but at the top will still say LTE. 

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Addicted2fishin, the other members have pretty much given you the answer to your question.  I just want to add that when your data is used up, you will see that in the self serve overview in the form of missing information on the data usage.  This is the quirk in the system.  Instead of showing 100% data usage, the data usage is removed.  Many customers who use up their data ask about why they can no longer see it in the self serve.  This is the reason. 

Addicted2fishin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It does. Thank you very much. This place is pretty neat! Faster than customer service at bell! 

BarryS
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Addicted2fishin wrote:

Hey folks. Brand new here. What happens in the event of a data overage ? Do I get charged more? Do they cut me off? 

Also, I signed up for 3G but at the top will still say LTE. 

Hi there and welcome!  You can’t have a data overage as you have prepaid for a certain amount of data. Once it has been used, you will no longer be able to access the internet until your next payment cycle or you buy additional data. 

PM provides you with an LTE network with speeds throttled to 3G, so you will always see LTE on your device. 

Hope per this clarifies for you. 

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Addicted2fishin

Once youve used it is finished...you can buy xtra via an add on but expensive...as for the 3g, from what ive read here its actually lte lite...and actually works quite well

Need Help? Let's chat.