cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conference Call Feature not working

Harry
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

conference call feature was to be included with the unlimited Canada wide calling option. 

9 REPLIES 9

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

awesome @Harry, thank you for letting us know 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Harry

Thanks for all the help. The feature is now working. 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Harry,

thank you for reaching out to us !

I can see that my colleague replied to your private message on October 6th 2017. If you still need any help with your conference calling, feel free to shoot us a message 🙂

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

henrik
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Harry,

Are you still having issue with conference calling?  You can also check if Call waiting is working?

If so, you should PM the @CS_Agent with your phone number to check if your profile is created properly.

as noted by the user, conference calling is actually just a 3 way calling.  It can't go beyond 3 callers in the same line.

Hope this helps.

jackfzhao
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

mine is working fine, but conference call can be made within 3 people

MVP
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So, is conference call feature working now?

Incidentally I need to use it  soon, and would love to make sure it works  

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Harry, like @will13am, I've yet to use it either, but it's definitely supposed to be included, as you pointed out.  You may want to take a moment to send the moderator team a private message using this link and ask them to check your account.  It's possible there may be a glitch that's prevenitng you from using it, but hopefully they can take care of it quickly.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Harry

Unfortunately I tried that solution. The message I get is that the feature has not been activated. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I haven't used the feature myself.  I suggest checking this link out to make sure the feature is being used correctly.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Standard-calling-features-in-the-plans/td...

Need Help? Let's chat.