cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$90 for 90-day "Plan Expired" ?!?

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

My $90 for 90-day plan (1GB Data, Unlimited Canada-wide Text, Unlimited Provincial Talk), appears to have an issue. I have my account on autopay. The autopay appears to have created $90 of funds to be available to my plan to use by has not been used. My account shows that my "Plan Expired" and "Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan." I have at least $90 of Credit on my account that should be used to pay my plan off that has not been properly charged to my account.

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@danielj in the future, could you please try not to post multiple times about the same issue?  I just wasted a few mins responding to you on this other thread, only to now see this that everything is fine.  Thank you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

danielj

I have had autopay on before. The issue is that PM when updating plans take the time to correctly have grandfathered plans billed and auto paid properly. For the most part, I continued to receive service and the issue appears to have resolved itself.

danielj

The no longer off the plan to new customers and each time the update the plans offered the mess up the Grandfathered accounts.

danielj

The tax is not the issue. The tax is taken off at the point of the credit card or debit card transactions due to the possible rewards, credits and what ever else applied to your account. If it was a tax issue my balance would roughly the amount of tax charged for the transaction. My credit balance was not being allocated to pay off my plan balance. It appears to be more of an issue that public mobile takes their time with Grandfathered accounts to adjust while updating the billing systems to the new available plans.

Guys, plan expired status during renewal and plan expired under plan details of the fall promo or FM promo are two different things. I am on the exact same plan as OP and everything looks good.

I believe today is renewal day for OP. But everything is probably back to normal by now.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Do you still have service on your device?  If yes, this is just normal operation of the autopay system.

Having the $90 for 90 plan, I'm surprised you're asking about this, as that plan hasn't been available for over a year now.  I'm assuming you've had autopay on previously of course.

If you don't have service on your device, you'll need to message the @CS_Agent via private message.  Click on the link in this paragraph, to find the link to send a message.  Provide your phone number, sim number, and an explaination of your problem for assistance.

I hope this helps!

Garry
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You are the 985th person to ask the exact same question........and I don't blame you! PM has done nothing to rectify this rediculous ongoing issue. 

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Hi @danielj,

You may have to consider adding taxes on the $90.  If you just have $90 available it may not be enough to renew the plan since it may not include the applicable taxes.

If after adding taxes it still doesn't get updated properly than you should send a private message to the @CS_Agent and they will reslove your issue.

If your service is working fine and then this just may be a glitch, just wait till tomorrow and se if it fixes itself.

Don't worry about the "plan expired" tag, it just says that for those plans that are no longer offered by PM.

Thanks 

Need Help? Let's chat.