cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Card Issues

Chri5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

My friend is having an issue with their connection to Public Mobile and we think it is because the sim card has gone faulty. Text messages fail to send using the built in texting app on the Moto G (5th gen). This also occured on the Moto G (3rd Gen) prior to this phone so we think the sim card is having issues. Is there a way to get a free replacement or do we have to pay $10?

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Harpreet98, you will need to send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to provide it for you.  be sure to include your phone# or account# and account PIN (if known), to help speed up the process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Harpreet98
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi my Sim card is locked and can’t find the PUK code ..what to do

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@Chri5, I'm sorry to hear that. Please get back to me with the requested information in the private message I just sent you.

Thank you!

Aïssata

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Chri5, are you able to establish a connection to the Public Mobile network.  If so, the problem is not with the SIM card.  That is all a SIM card supports, nothing else.  If you do require a SIM card replacement, I believe there is no free replacement option.  If you like you could contact the moderator team and see what they can do for you.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.