cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

Djnelley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I recently switched from Telus to public mobile a couple November 8th. I followed the process and went through in porting my number, and would like to say it worked because it completely closed my Telus account but have yet to have service from public mobile as I'm not receiving calls/texts/data. My phone is unlocked and I've had with me since the begininng of my Telus contract. My PM account says it is active and money was charged from my card (although when going through that process it did say that there was a problem the first Tim, but tried again and charged my bank card)

I tried resetting my phone, inserting and taking out my SIM card but nothing worked. I also tried contacting the moderators but have had no response for a little while. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!! I need want this to work I feel like it has been forever since I had working service!!
2 REPLIES 2

Djnelley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Unfortunatly I do not have another PM compatible cell phone to test the SIM card. Would there be another way to check it?

ben10nnery
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Have you tried the SIM card in another phone just to see if it is active?

Need Help? Let's chat.