cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls/texts

CTurcotte
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just activated and I keep getting texts and FaceTime from people I don’t know 

7 REPLIES 7

jenniechase

Thanks for your response let me know one thing more is there any kind of offer or promo code that I can avail one of my friends suggested me use Money saving coupons is this legit offer? As I am looking to buy a new phone. 

@jenniechase wrote:

I am also facing this problem.

Unless you must keep the number, consider getting a different number as suggested above @gblackma . You can change number once every 30 days if desired.

@jenniechase  block them individually , or you can try changing your number., see my answere above on how to change it..  Personally, I would keep  blocking them until they give up and stop sending them. Stay safe.

jenniechase

I am also facing this problem.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@CTurcotte Yup; has happened to me too. Based on only a few changes I've made, it seems more prevalent on "easy" numbers; e.g. 647-123-4567 etc.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@CTurcotte you can change your number via self-service account + you can block all their number individually + you can add your number into Do-Not-Call list.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@CTurcotte  did you choose a new number on activation? Thanks. The person that owned the number before you, may have been a social butterfly. Just keep blocking them as they come in or you may choose a new number, once every 30 day cycle from within your self service account. See screen shot below for where to do it from.

20200325_014121.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.