cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended plan, changing plans!!

burkely
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Hi there,

Can I have a Mod or PM staff please PM me? I'm having the same issue I had 10 days ago. Only difference is instead of changing to 10 day plan, I need to change from the 10 day plan to a 30 day Provincial Talk/Text/1 GB data plan.

Unfortunately, I missed my payment deadline, again!!

Please help ASAP.

Thanks,

Ryan
6 REPLIES 6

@burkely wrote:
Thanks,

But in my situation, I did. I've never experienced that issue before so it was a new for me. I had no idea the system locked people from changing their plans on a certain date because of this.

Thanks!

We cannot change it while in suspended status. You could've future date the plan you want when status was Active. Yes this is not everyone expects but the system was just setup that way. It might change in the future.

burkely
Thanks,

But in my situation, I did. I've never experienced that issue before so it was a new for me. I had no idea the system locked people from changing their plans on a certain date because of this.

Thanks!

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You don't really need to create a thread if you've already PM'd them, as an FYI. 😛

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@burkely, sorry to hear you are having issues.  As @neilselden has already tagged a mod I would recommend that you private message them with your phone number and sim card number so they can start looking into this.  If you click on their name then on send message that will get them going with the information they will need.

ETA sorry I see you have messsaged her already you posted 15 seconds before me

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

burkely
Thanks @neilselden

I've already pm'd her though.

Thanks Again,

Burkely

neilselden
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi,

I'll go ahead and tag a moderator for you.  @Shazia_K, can a moderator please help out our fellow member?

However, you can always contact a moderator directly.  Check out this article to get all the details...

Thanks,

Neil

Need Help? Let's chat.