cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended account. 90 days or 30 days before I lose my number?

shinichi77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account was suspended on Jan 5. And the below message is what I see on my account dashboard page.

"Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service."

However, I'm seeing a different message at "Make a Payment" page:

"You must make a payment by Feb 5, 2018 to keep your phone number and any remaining add-ons."

Which is correct??? 90 days or 30 days???  I don't want to lose my number.

I won't be back to Canada till March 24.  If it's 90 days I don't need to pay till March 24. But if it's 30 days I need to pay soon.

I'm just thinking because my plan was only 30 days, I get only 30 days here??? 

Please let me know.  30 days? or 90 days?

4 REPLIES 4

kht416

They have alot of other issues as well. I decided to give them 48hrs and I still have no word on why they wont accept the card they have. Something to the effect of how it can't be verified.

shinichi77

Thank you guys. I will make a payment when I go back to Canada in March which is less than 90 days from the suspension date.

@mimmo 
wrote:

90 days is correct from daye of suspension

The 30 day is incorrect and I have  no idea why they  have not been able to make a simple text change.

Apparently, it's quite complicated fix that requires whole system revamp. They are looking into some of these fixes to be implemented in the long term. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

90 days is correct from daye of suspension

The 30 day is incorrect and I have  no idea why they  have not been able to make a simple text change.

Need Help? Let's chat.