cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online payment

newborn786
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Today I paid the monthly bill at 10 am today but till now my cell phone is not working 

5 REPLIES 5

@iliketotalk wrote:

@newborn786 hi if you go into your self serve you should see a reactivate button to restart your service or you can try the lost stolen trick this sometimes wake things up 

If you see the reactivate button, click it and make a $1 payment. This has been very successful in the past. If you don't have a credit card on file you'll have to buy another voucher, but the funds will be there for next month.

caitknight77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Also, I recommend having autopay set up as it's very helpful. Plus you save $2 for having it set up. 

You won't have to worry about making payments to your phone monthly 🙂 

caitknight77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sometimes you need to restart your phone in order for it to work. 

I've had that issue a couple times and it seems to be fixed when I restart my phone. 

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@newborn786 wrote:

Today I paid the monthly bill at 10 am today but till now my cell phone is not working 

Hi,

Was your account suspended due to lack of payment? 

Does your self serve account show active?

Try this Login to self serve - Plan & add-ons - Lost/Stolen phone - Suspend service.
Logout and wait a few minutes then login and select found phone.
This will not blacklist your phone.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@newborn786 hi if you go into your self serve you should see a reactivate button to restart your service or you can try the lost stolen trick this sometimes wake things up 

Need Help? Let's chat.