cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with add-on purchase - wrong amount pulled from credit card!

chozobee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I'm travelling in the US and was able to log into my PM account online and access the add-ons area as I usually do. When I chose a US talk add-on, the purchase seemed to occur regularly, but then I noticed that instead of $15 it pulled $115! I did not manually override the value to pull (it usually defaults to the amount of the add-on and I just acknowledge it). I now have a $105 credit showing in my account..

Is there a way to transfer the credit on my PM account back to my credit card? I use autopay so I don't really have a need for this credit on my account, nor do I travel often enough for it to make sense to leave it in limbo with PM until "next time".

Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

angeliquem
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@chozobee wrote:

Hello,

I'm travelling in the US and was able to log into my PM account online and access the add-ons area as I usually do. When I chose a US talk add-on, the purchase seemed to occur regularly, but then I noticed that instead of $15 it pulled $115! I did not manually override the value to pull (it usually defaults to the amount of the add-on and I just acknowledge it). I now have a $105 credit showing in my account..

Is there a way to transfer the credit on my PM account back to my credit card? I use autopay so I don't really have a need for this credit on my account, nor do I travel often enough for it to make sense to leave it in limbo with PM until "next time".

PM usually does not refund credit back to a credit card. Do you only use your PM SIM when travelling to the US? Or is PM your main cellphone service provider? 

If it's your main cellphone service provider, then it will just continue to use that credit for your monthly service plan until it runs out then it will go back to autopay and charge your credit card as you normally have it. It will not sit in "limbo".

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@chozobee, generally Public Mobile does not provide refunds.  Given the large amount involved, they might make an exception.  Just follow up with the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chozobee wrote:

Hello,

You might need moderator assistance but think about also that for as long as there is money in your Available Funds...the system won't even bother going to your credit card in autopay. So you can let it renew your plan each month until it's done. You could buy other add-ons as needed as well of course.

Need Help? Let's chat.