hello

may please get my bill or invoice  shown with the address. i need it urgently 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Invoice Request Options

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Dahirbarre please use the 3 dots top right of your post to remove your personal.  This is a public forum.

@computergeek541 please remove @Dahirbarre 's personal information from the post.  Thanks.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Dahirbarre wrote:

hello

may please get my bill or invoice  shown with the address. i need it urgently 

@Dahirbarre 

If you need it for proof of address for something official then it's not really valid due to the fact that you can put anything in the address information and it doesn't get verified.

If you need it for business purposes for write-offs/expenses then you'll need to contact the moderators.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Dahirbarre 

You will need to supply that information to a moderator.  As mentioned above, please delete your personal information from pubic forum.  

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Just to let you know, it will take some time before moderator will generate an official invoice. 

Highlighted
Oracle

@Dahirbarre it can take upto a month to get the invoice/receipt.

Some people ask for an receipt for a while year at once.

Others simply go to retail locations and. Buy vouchers the receipt from the store should be valid for tax purposes.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Dahirbarre 

Step by step instructions to get a receipt printout for your PM charges. It can take up to a month to receive it from them.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Ac...

AE_Collector