cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm trying to punch in my pin number

barry06-44
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good morning I purchased a voucher and my pin number they gave me is not working

8 REPLIES 8

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Make sure you entered it correctly. Did it give you any error after entering? If not, then most likely you have to be patient for it to be activated. Buying it at certain places can take some time to be activated.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@barry06-44 wrote:

Good morning I purchased a voucher and my pin number they gave me is not working

As suggested by @JoyLuck , it can take several hours after the sale for the retailer to activate the payment voucher. For future reference...where did you purchase your voucher ? I'm told that Shell Gas stations and London Drug do activate immediately.

You can use on-line payment services of recharge.com or ding.com...they do charge a small fee.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@barry06-44 , a lot of vouchers take up to 48 hours to be effective.  Try again tomorrow.  

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@barry06-44 from whom did you buy the voucher? Thanks. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@barry06-44 wrote:

@barry06-44  Just keep trying to enter the PIN once every hour and will eventually work. If by the end of the day you can't add it to your account then best to submit a ticket to PM include a copy of the voucher and they will add it for you.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@barry06-44 

Try calling 611 from your phone and adding it that way

That would be the easiest option.

Once its added you can process your payment. It sometimes takes time for it to be added. 

Cheers

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When did you purchase the voucher ?  It takes a few hours for activation.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Sometimes it takes up to 24 hours for the voucher to become active.  Are you adding the voucher by self service or dialing 611.

If you are using self service make sure you clear your history/cache and then open a new browser in incognito/private mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.