cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have new credit card and I want to change that on auto payment

Ivana19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please can you help me to do change on my auto payment.

Thank you,Ivana

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marinamz 

Yes, don't use the apt # field. You're right, it shouldn't be there.

You need to match this address to your payment card billing address. Some even say to match case. Then also match the postal code. Either no space or if it has a space to drop the last digit.

But if you've been trying this many times now then it may have locked you out thinking a fraud is happening to your card.

You would need to contact the moderators to unlock it and maybe even put it in.

Marinamz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the same problem. I know where to go on my account but the problem is that my credit card is not accepted and when I contacted my bank they told me it is denied because of address provided from Public mobile is not matching that on my credit card !!!

The problem is on the apartment number which has no place on Public mobile website.

I tried putting my address without any apartment numbers but the same response "transaction denied" !!!

I hope a moderator to step on and find a permanent solution.

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Ivana19 

Changing your auto pay information is quite simple. Just make sure your signed into your self serve account then click the link below:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..Remember,  accepted credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Ivana19 wrote:

Please can you help me to do change on my auto payment.

Thank you,Ivana

cc1.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.