cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Funds not showing updated balance?

So my renewal is on July 2nd.  I have 4 dollars of funds remaining.  I went and made a payment to cover the amount due.  I never got any confirmation that the payment was successful.  So I tried again but got a message saying that I already have enough funds in my account to cover next month’s renewal.  But my available funds still show 4 dollars.  Usually when I do this, the funds get updated right away.  Thoughts?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Funds not showing updated balance?

@mobileguy hi dial*611 see what it says😁

Highlighted

@RossN , I dialed the number and it says I have a balance of 4 dollars.  This is not looking good.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@mobileguy Go to your self-service account and select a manual payment with "other" amount. You can transfer any amount you want no matter how much you have in available funds.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@mobileguy wrote:

So my renewal is on July 2nd.  I have 4 dollars of funds remaining.  I went and made a payment to cover the amount due.  I never got any confirmation that the payment was successful.  So I tried again but got a message saying that I already have enough funds in my account to cover next month’s renewal.  But my available funds still show 4 dollars.  Usually when I do this, the funds get updated right away.  Thoughts?

I just add $$ to my Available Funds...then when the renewal happens, I'm covered.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@mobileguy wrote:

What's your renewal date now?

If you used a payment card, does it show a charge?

Highlighted

Not sure if I want to add more funds right now.  The system appears to believe that I have enough to cover my next payment but my funds show otherwise.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@mobileguy that is indeed odd do you have a couple of accounts possibly paying the wrong one? or maybe the payment just didn't go through? if you paid with a cc can you check to see if a payment went through?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@mobileguy wrote:

Not sure if I want to add more funds right now.  The system appears to believe that I have enough to cover my next payment but my funds show otherwise.

You should be able to deposit any amount you want into Available Funds. Please double check on when your renewal date is and let us know.

Highlighted

@RossN , I only have one account.  The payment must have gone through because when I tried a second time, I got a message saying that I already have enough funds in my account to cover the renewal.