cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Month

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So I just completed my first month with Public Mobile and so far I am very happy with the service. I was a little nervous about the autopay because of some of the comments I saw here but I was happy to see that mine went through okay with no interruptions in service.

For anybody just starting up and using autopay I would recommend they try a one time payment to make sure a payment can go through as was recommended to me by @gblackma

Hope everyone has a great day.

4 REPLIES 4

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Danchvn Congratulations on your first month with us! Enjoy the savings and happy Friday! let us know if we can help you with anything.

Congrats @Danchvn on the one month. 👍Thanks for the mention. Glad to see that at least one person other than @computergeek541  reads my posts.😉

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Congrats on reaching your first month.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Danchvn wrote:

So I just completed my first month with Public Mobile and so far I am very happy with the service. I was a little nervous about the autopay because of some of the comments I saw here but I was happy to see that mine went through okay with no interruptions in service.

For anybody just starting up and using autopay I would recommend they try a one time payment to make sure a payment can go through as was recommended to me by @gblackma

Hope everyone has a great day.

Congrats on your first month! So glad to have you part of the community!

Need Help? Let's chat.